LendingClub (LC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Gudiance
- Nasdaq eyes record closing high as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $115.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $107.95 million.
LendingClub sees Q4 2015 revenue of $128-130 million vs consensus of $123.06 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA(2) in the range of $19 million to $21 million, up from a previous range of $13 million to $15 million.
Full Year 2016 Outlook
Operating revenue growth of 70% and EBITDA margin expansion to 18% of revenues.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!