LendingClub (LC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Gudiance
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $115.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $107.95 million.
LendingClub sees Q4 2015 revenue of $128-130 million vs consensus of $123.06 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA(2) in the range of $19 million to $21 million, up from a previous range of $13 million to $15 million.
Full Year 2016 Outlook
Operating revenue growth of 70% and EBITDA margin expansion to 18% of revenues.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GAN Limited (GAN) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Ferroglobe (GSM) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.24/sh
- COMSovereign Holding Corp. (COMS) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!