LendingClub (LC) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $190.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $192.98 million.
- LendingClub's innovation, simplification program and focus on partnerships are transforming the company and enabling it to sustain robust operational and financial momentum.
- Record loan originations of $3.1 billion, up 11% year-over-year.
- Record Net Revenue of $190.8 million, up 8% year-over-year.
- GAAP Consolidated Net Loss of $(10.6) million compared to $(60.9) million in the second quarter of 2018.
- Record Adjusted EBITDA of $33.2 million, up 29% year-over-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 17.4%, up 2.9 percentage points year-over-year driven by record Contribution Margin which benefited from improving customer acquisition and origination and servicing cost efficiency.
- Adjusted Net Loss of $(1.2) million compared to $(6.7) million in the second quarter of 2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- Arcimoto, Inc. (FUV) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming (GNOG) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!