LendingClub (LC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $177 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.8 million.
LendingClub sees Q3 2018 revenue of $175-185 million, versus the consensus of $182.1 million.
LendingClub sees FY 2018 revenue of $680-705 million, versus the consensus of $687.54 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bumble (BMBL) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.73, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- 1Life Healthcare (ONEM) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Guidance Below Consensus
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c, Cpmps Rise 14.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!