LendingClub (LC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY15 Revenue Outlook
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $96.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.77 million.
LendingClub sees Q3 2015 revenue of $106-108 million, versus the consensus of $102.2 million.
LendingClub sees FY2015 revenue of $405-409 million, versus prior guidance of $385-392 million and the consensus of $388.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- Clover Health Investments (CLOV) Reports Q1 Revenue of $200.3M
- Desktop Metal (DM) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!