LendingClub (LC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY15 Revenue Outlook
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $96.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.77 million.
LendingClub sees Q3 2015 revenue of $106-108 million, versus the consensus of $102.2 million.
LendingClub sees FY2015 revenue of $405-409 million, versus prior guidance of $385-392 million and the consensus of $388.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Q3 Revenue Rise 2% YoY
- Tyme Technologies (TYME) Completes Strategic Review, Announces OASIS Breast Trial With Georgetown University, and Reports FY21 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!