LendingClub (LC) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.49), $0.33 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.82). Revenue for the quarter came in at $105.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.03 million.
"We had a great start to the year, accelerating personal loan origination growth by leveraging our strategic advantages including our customer base of 3 million members, our data and technology capabilities, and our newly acquired digital bank," said Scott Sanborn, CEO of LendingClub. "Personal loans are paving the road to our broader ambitions as our vertically integrated model delivers a new and recurring revenue stream, lowers our issuance costs and generates strong and sustained growth."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- U.S. Steel (X) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- CAI International (CAI) to Be Acquired by Mitsubishi HC for $56/Share, 47% Premium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!