LendingClub (LC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.02), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $122.8 million.
Based on the information available as of May 4, 2017, Lending Club provides the following outlook for the full year and second quarter 2017:
Full Year 2017
Total Net Revenue in the range of $575 million to $595 million.
Net Income (Loss) in the range of $(77) million to $(67) million.
Adjusted EBITDA(4) in the range of $45 million to $55 million.
Reconciling Items between net loss and non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA consisting of stock based compensation of approximately $78 million, depreciation and amortization and other net adjustments of approximately $44 million.
Second Quarter 2017
Total Net Revenue in the range of $132 million to $137 million.
Net Income (Loss) in the range of $(35) million to $(30) million.
Adjusted EBITDA(4) in the range of $(2.5) million to $2.5 million.
Reconciling Items between net loss and non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA consisting of stock based compensation of approximately $21 million, depreciation and amortization and other net adjustments of approximately $11 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) sees adjusted net loss of $2 billion for Q2, says customer deposits increased
- Winnebago Industries (WGO) Tops Q3 EPS by 40c
- Upland Software (UPLD) Acquires Panviva, Raises Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!