LendingClub (LC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.02), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $122.8 million.
Based on the information available as of May 4, 2017, Lending Club provides the following outlook for the full year and second quarter 2017:
Full Year 2017
Total Net Revenue in the range of $575 million to $595 million.
Net Income (Loss) in the range of $(77) million to $(67) million.
Adjusted EBITDA(4) in the range of $45 million to $55 million.
Reconciling Items between net loss and non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA consisting of stock based compensation of approximately $78 million, depreciation and amortization and other net adjustments of approximately $44 million.
Second Quarter 2017
Total Net Revenue in the range of $132 million to $137 million.
Net Income (Loss) in the range of $(35) million to $(30) million.
Adjusted EBITDA(4) in the range of $(2.5) million to $2.5 million.
Reconciling Items between net loss and non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA consisting of stock based compensation of approximately $21 million, depreciation and amortization and other net adjustments of approximately $11 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- INVO Bioscience (INVO) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. New (MEEC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!