LendingClub (LC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Raise FY Guidance
- Wall St rebounds after Fed-induced pullback
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.02, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $81 million versus the consensus estimate of $75.7 million.
LendingClub sees Q2 2015 revenue of $90-92 million, versus the consensus of $88.18 million.379.02. It sees adjusted EBITDA(2) in the range of $8.5 million to $10.5 million.
LendingClub sees FY2015 revenue of $385-392 million, versus the consensus of $379.02 million. It sees adjusted EBITDA(2) in the range of $40 million to $46 million, up from $33 million to $42 million previously.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!