LendingClub (LC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Raise FY Guidance
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.02, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $81 million versus the consensus estimate of $75.7 million.
LendingClub sees Q2 2015 revenue of $90-92 million, versus the consensus of $88.18 million.379.02. It sees adjusted EBITDA(2) in the range of $8.5 million to $10.5 million.
LendingClub sees FY2015 revenue of $385-392 million, versus the consensus of $379.02 million. It sees adjusted EBITDA(2) in the range of $40 million to $46 million, up from $33 million to $42 million previously.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GAN Limited (GAN) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Ideanomics (IDEX) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.00
- RumbleOn Inc. (RMBL) Misses Q1 EPS by 77c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!