LendingClub (LC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers Q1, FY15 Guidance
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.01, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $66.73 million.
LendingClub sees Q1 2015 revenue of $74-76 million, versus the consensus of $73.72 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA(3) in the range of $6 million to $9 million.
LendingClub sees FY2015 revenue of $370-380 million, versus the consensus of $375.31 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA(3) in the range of $33 million to $42 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- NACCO Industries (NC) Announces Notification Of Contract Mining Agreement Termination For The Navajo Mine
- L Brands (LB) Expert Call Offers 3 Reasons the Company Could Top 55% Sales Growth - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!