LendingClub (LC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Loan Originations Down 10%
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q2 Adj. EPS of ($0.01), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $139.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $136.41 million.
LendingClub sees Q3 2017 revenue of $154-159 million versus consensus of $155.6 million
LendingClub sees FY 2017 revenue of $585-600 million versus consensus of $589.9 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q1 EPS by 34c
- L Brands (LB) PT Raised to $104 at UBS on New Evidence Lab Data That Implies an EPS Beat Ahead
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!