LendingClub (LC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.03), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $174.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $170.44 million.
- LendingClub's innovation, simplification program and focus on partnerships are transforming the company and enabling it to sustain strong operational and financial momentum.
- Loan originations of $2.7 billion, up 18% year-over-year with application growth of 31%.
- Net Revenue of $174.4 million, up 15% year-over-year.
- GAAP Consolidated Net Loss of $(19.9) million compared to $(31.2) million in the first quarter of 2018.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $22.6 million, up 47% year-over-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 13.0%, up 2.9 percentage points year-over-year due to our ongoing initiatives to grow G&A and technology costs slower than revenue.
- Adjusted Net Loss of $(11.5) million compared to $(14.2) million in the first quarter of 2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.45
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!