LendingClub (LC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.03), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $174.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $170.44 million.
- LendingClub's innovation, simplification program and focus on partnerships are transforming the company and enabling it to sustain strong operational and financial momentum.
- Loan originations of $2.7 billion, up 18% year-over-year with application growth of 31%.
- Net Revenue of $174.4 million, up 15% year-over-year.
- GAAP Consolidated Net Loss of $(19.9) million compared to $(31.2) million in the first quarter of 2018.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $22.6 million, up 47% year-over-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 13.0%, up 2.9 percentage points year-over-year due to our ongoing initiatives to grow G&A and technology costs slower than revenue.
- Adjusted Net Loss of $(11.5) million compared to $(14.2) million in the first quarter of 2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- COMSovereign Holding Corp. (COMS) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat
- DarioHealth (DRIO) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!