LendingClub (LC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Guidance Misses
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open at record levels as jobless claims ease
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.01, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $181.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $181.86 million.
LendingClub sees Q1 2019 revenue of $162-172 million, versus the consensus of $181.22 million.
LendingClub sees FY2019 revenue of $765-795 million, versus the consensus of $795.73 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) sees adjusted net loss of $2 billion for Q2, says customer deposits increased
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!