LendingClub (LC) Misses Q4 EPS by 12c
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.08), $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $188.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $198.83 million.
- Loan originations of $3.1 billion, up 7% year-over-year.
- Net Revenue of $188.5 million, up 4% year-over-year.
- GAAP Consolidated Net Income of $0.2 million ($0.00 per share), improved from a loss of $(13.4) million ($(0.16) per share) in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $39.0 million, up 37% year-over-year.
- Record Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 20.7%, up 5.0 percentage points year-over-year.
- Adjusted Net Income of $7.0 million ($0.08 per share), improved from Adjusted Net Loss of $(4.1) million ($(0.05) per share) in the fourth quarter of 2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- Ferroglobe (GSM) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.24/sh
- XL Fleet (XL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!