LendingClub (LC) Misses Q4 EPS by 12c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.08), $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $188.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $198.83 million.
- Loan originations of $3.1 billion, up 7% year-over-year.
- Net Revenue of $188.5 million, up 4% year-over-year.
- GAAP Consolidated Net Income of $0.2 million ($0.00 per share), improved from a loss of $(13.4) million ($(0.16) per share) in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $39.0 million, up 37% year-over-year.
- Record Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 20.7%, up 5.0 percentage points year-over-year.
- Adjusted Net Income of $7.0 million ($0.08 per share), improved from Adjusted Net Loss of $(4.1) million ($(0.05) per share) in the fourth quarter of 2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades TAL International (TAL) to Hold
- L Brands (LB) Expert Call Offers 3 Reasons the Company Could Top 55% Sales Growth - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!