LendingClub (LC) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.02), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $151.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $152.75 million.
LendingClub sees Q2 2018 revenue of $162-172 million, versus the consensus of $168.3 million.
LendingClub sees FY2018 revenue of $680-705 million, versus the consensus of $688.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- Creative Realities Inc. (CREX) Reports Q1 Slight Beat on Revenues
- INVO Bioscience (INVO) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!