Lands' End (LE) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lands' End (NASDAQ: LE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.60, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $538.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $530.9 million.
Lands' End sees Q1 2021 EPS of ($0.32)-($0.25), versus the consensus of ($0.47). Lands' End sees Q1 2021 revenue of $275-285 million, versus the consensus of $240.6 million.
Lands' End sees FY2021 EPS of $0.34-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.49. Lands' End sees FY2021 revenue of $1.52-1.57 billion, versus the consensus of $1.54 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lands' End (LE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Regency Energy Partners LP (RGP) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!