Lands' End (LE) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lands' End (NASDAQ: LE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.60, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $538.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $530.9 million.
Lands' End sees Q1 2021 EPS of ($0.32)-($0.25), versus the consensus of ($0.47). Lands' End sees Q1 2021 revenue of $275-285 million, versus the consensus of $240.6 million.
Lands' End sees FY2021 EPS of $0.34-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.49. Lands' End sees FY2021 revenue of $1.52-1.57 billion, versus the consensus of $1.54 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lands' End (LE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Updates Guidance
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!