Landec (LNDC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Nasdaq 100 futures scale new peak ahead of jobless claims data
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform
- eBay (EBAY) To Sell Korean Business to Emart
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Landec (NASDAQ: LNDC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.17, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $135.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $130.02 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Landec (LNDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, FY EPS Guidance Misses Consensus
- KB Home (KBH) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Tops Q4 EPS by 35c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!