Landec (LNDC) Tops Q1 EPS by 22c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Landec (NASDAQ: LNDC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.11, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $135.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.9 million.
Landec sees FY2020 revenue of $530-550 million, versus the consensus of $541.1 million.
- Consolidated Revenues: range of $530 million to $550 million (-10% to -7%)
- Lifecore: range of $93 million to $97 million (+8% to +13%)
- Curation Foods: range of $437 million to $453 million (-13% to -10%)
- Consolidated: range of $33 million to $37 million (+50% to +68%)
- Lifecore: range of $22.5 million to $24.5 million (+12% to +22%)
- Curation Foods: range of $12 million to $14 million (+181% to +238%)
- Revenue: the Company continues to anticipate minimal quarterly variation due to seasonality for both Lifecore and Curation Foods.
- Adjusted EBITDA: the Company continues to anticipate minimal quarterly variation due to seasonality for the fiscal second, third, and fourth quarters during which both Lifecore and Curation Foods are expected to deliver normalized gross and adjusted EBITDA margins.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Landec (LNDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
- GoHealth Inc. (GOCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!