Landec (LNDC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Reiterates FY Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Landec (NASDAQ: LNDC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $152.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $148.8 million.
Excluding restructuring and other nonrecurring charges, tax implications and any potential impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Company is reiterating its full year fiscal 2020 guidance, which is detailed below with growth figures that are compared to fiscal 2019:
Revenue from continuing operations:
- Consolidated Revenues: range of $580 million to $590 million (growth of 4% to 6%)
- Lifecore: range $84 million to $85 million (growth of 10% to 12%)
- Curation Foods: range of $496 million to $504 million (growth of 3% to 5%)
- Consolidated: range $30 million to $34 million (growth of 15% to 30%)
- Lifecore: range of $21 million to $23 million (growth of 5% to 15%)
- Curation Foods: range of $12 million to $14 million (growth of 70% to 90%)
Adjusted diluted net income per share:
- Consolidated: range of $0.16 to $0.20
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Landec (LNDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DermTech (DMTK) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- IZEA, Inc (IZEA) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.04/sh
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics (LCTX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!