Lamb Weston (LW) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- Salesforce (CRM) shares slide despite topping earnings, revenue expectations
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Snowflake shares plunge 13% despite Q3 beat
- Market turmoil and economic decline, before recovery in 2023, says JPM's Kolanovic
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) reported Q1 EPS of $0.75, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.13 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.12 billion.
Lamb Weston sees FY2023 EPS of $2.45-$2.85, versus the consensus of $2.79. Lamb Weston sees FY2023 revenue of $4.7-4.8 billion, versus the consensus of $4.77 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lamb Weston (LW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salesforce (CRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c, Offers Guidance
- Ooma (OOMA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Victoria's Secret & Co. (VSCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Guides
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!