Kroger (KR) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Guidance Beats
- Wall St listless as traders digest jobs data, Alphabet weighs
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Kroger (NYSE: KR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.99, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $35.01 billion.
Kroger sees FY2024 EPS of $4.45-$4.60, versus the consensus of $4.17.
- Identical sales without fuel of 1.0% – 2.0%, with underlying growth of 2.5% – 3.5% after adjusting for the effect of Express Scripts
- Adjusted net earnings per diluted share of $4.45 - $4.60, including an estimated benefit from the 53rd week of approximately $0.15
- Adjusted FIFO Operating Profit of $5.0 - $5.2 billion
- Effective tax rate of 23%**
- Capital expenditures of $3.4 - $3.6 billion
- Adjusted Free Cash Flow of $2.3 - $2.5 billion
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kroger (KR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lululemon Athletica drops 3% after failing to raise guidance despite earnings beat
- Smartsheet (SMAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Guides Above Views
- Sprinklr (CXM) sinks 25% as analyst says early 2025 outlook points to 'major deceleration'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!