Kroger (KR) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY Guidance
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Kroger (NYSE: KR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.57, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $28.83 billion.
Kroger sees FY2020 EPS of $2.30-$2.40, versus the consensus of $2.33.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kroger (KR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers Guidance
- HashiCorp (HCP) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Misses Q4 EPS, Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!