Kroger (KR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Maintains FY EPS Guidance
- S&P, Nasdaq subdued on caution ahead of inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
- Wall Street subdued, gold slides ahead of CPI, Fed
Kroger (NYSE: KR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $27.69 billion.
Digital sales growth over 60%; expanded Kroger Ship to all divisions
On an adjusted basis, Kroger maintained its net operating earnings guidance range of $2.00 to $2.15 per diluted share for 2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kroger (KR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- BlackBerry (BB) Appoints John Giamatteo as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!