Kroger (KR) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY15 EPS, Comps Outlook
- S&P, Nasdaq subdued on caution ahead of inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
- Wall Street subdued, gold slides ahead of CPI, Fed
Kroger (NYSE: KR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.44, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $25.51 billion.
Comps rose 5.3%.
Kroger sees FY2015 EPS of $1.92-$1.98, versus the consensus of $1.96. Kroger raised its identical supermarket sales growth guidance, excluding fuel, to a range of 4.0% to 5.0% for fiscal 2015. The previous guidance was 3.5% to 4.5%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kroger (KR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Announces 2024 Guidance and Provides Business Update
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!