Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, Raises Guidance
- S&P, Nasdaq subdued on caution ahead of inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
- Wall Street subdued, gold slides ahead of CPI, Fed
Kroger (NYSE: KR) reported Q1 EPS of $1.45, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $43.68 billion.
Kroger sees FY2022 EPS of $3.85-$3.95, versus the consensus of $3.84.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kroger (KR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprinklr (CXM) sinks 25% as analyst says early 2025 outlook points to 'major deceleration'
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Midday movers: Lululemon, Paramount and more
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!