Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Confirms FY Guidance
- S&P, Nasdaq subdued on caution ahead of inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
- Wall Street subdued, gold slides ahead of CPI, Fed
Kroger (NYSE: KR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.39, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $27.49 billion.
Kroger confirms 2017 net earnings guidance for 53 weeks of $1.74-$1.79 per diluted share. Kroger confirms adjusted net earnings guidance range of $2.00 to $2.05 per diluted share. The company\'s LIFO expectation remains unchanged at $80 million.
Kroger expects identical supermarket sales growth, excluding fuel, of 0.5 to 1.0% for the remainder of the fiscal year.
Kroger\'s guidance does not include any effect from hurricanes Harvey and Irma.
The company expects capital investments excluding mergers, acquisitions and purchases of leased facilities, to be in the $3.0 to $3.3 billion range for 2017
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kroger (KR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- RH (RH) shares tumble as 'frozen' housing market weighs on results
- Aeries Technology (AERT) Announces Calendar Year 2024 Financial Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!