Kroger (KR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers FY Guidance
- S&P, Nasdaq subdued on caution ahead of inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
- Wall Street subdued, gold slides ahead of CPI, Fed
Kroger (NYSE: KR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $28.15 billion.
Kroger sees FY2019 EPS of $2.15-$2.25, versus the consensus of $2.20.
Operating Profit ($B)
$2.17 - $2.27
$2.4 - $2.5
24.0% - 24.5%
$3.0 - $3.2
2.0% - 2.25%
$2.15 - $2.25
$2.9 - $3.0
22.5% - 23.0%
* Without adjusted items, if applicable; Operating profit represents FIFO Operating Profit. Kroger is unable to provide a full reconciliation of the GAAP and non-GAAP measures used in 2019 guidance without unreasonable effort because it is not possible to predict certain of our adjustment items with a reasonable degree of certainty. This information is dependent upon future events and may be outside of our control and its unavailability could have a significant impact on 2019 GAAP financial results.
** These rates reflect typical tax adjustments and do not reflect changes to the rate from the completion of income tax audit examinations, which cannot be predicted.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kroger (KR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers Guidance
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Announces 2024 Guidance and Provides Business Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!