Kraft Heinz (KHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ: KHC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.27 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kraft Heinz (KHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!