Koss Corporation (KOSS) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Koss Corporation (NASDAQ: KOSS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, versus $0.04 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.42 million, versus $8.66 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
- Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms FY2 Revs. View
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!