Koss Corp (KOSS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.12
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Koss Corp (NASDAQ: KOSS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, versus $0.01 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6 million, versus $6 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Koss Corp (KOSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- E.W. Scripps Co. (SSP) Misses Q1 EPS by 25c, Revenues Beat
- Plymouth Industrial REIT (PLYM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!