Knowles (KN) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Knowles (NYSE: KN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.41, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $243.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $239.98 million.
Knowles sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.23-$0.27, versus the consensus of $0.21. Knowles sees Q1 2021 revenue of $190-210 million, versus the consensus of $192.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Knowles (KN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion
- Levi (LEVI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Raises First Half Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!