Knowles (KN) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Knowles (NYSE: KN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $233 million versus the consensus estimate of $232.04 million.
Knowles sees Q4 2021 EPS of $0.43-$0.45, versus the consensus of $0.41. Knowles sees Q4 2021 revenue of $230-245 million, versus the consensus of $239 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Knowles (KN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 35c, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Akari Therapeutcis (AKTX) Issues Clinical Progress Update; Reports Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!