Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Offers FY21 Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) reported Q4 EPS of $1.69, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.7 billion.
Kimberly-Clark sees FY2021 EPS of $7.75-$8.00, versus the consensus of $7.77.
- Net sales in 2021 are expected to increase 4 to 6 percent, including organic sales growth of 1 to 2 percent. Diluted net income per share for 2021 is anticipated to be $7.10 to $7.60. Adjusted earnings per share in 2021 are expected to be $7.75 to $8.00.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Netflix (NFLX) Becomes Profitable in South Korea After Reporting a 125% Rise in Revenue For Its Subsidiary
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!