Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Misses Q2 EPS by 27c, Lowers FY Guidance
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) reported Q2 EPS of $1.47, $0.27 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.78 billion.
Kimberly-Clark sees FY2021 EPS of $6.65-$6.90, versus the consensus of $7.35.
- The company is now targeting full-year 2021 organic sales decline of 0 to 2 percent and adjusted earnings per share of $6.65 to $6.90. The prior outlook was for organic sales growth of 0 to 1 percent and adjusted earnings per share of $7.30 to $7.55. The updated earnings outlook reflects significantly higher input cost inflation and lower sales volumes, partially offset by additional cost savings and reduced discretionary spending.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- Inventiva (IVA) Reports Q2 Loss of EUR0.60
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Announces Significant Enhancement to Multi-Year Plan with All-Cash Permian Asset Acquisition; Increases Ordinary Dividend; Improves 2030 Emissions Intensity Reduction Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!