Kforce (KFRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kforce (NASDAQ: KFRC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.86, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $354 million versus the consensus estimate of $347.17 million.
Kforce sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.57-$0.65, versus the consensus of $0.51. Kforce sees Q1 2021 revenue of $354-364 million, versus the consensus of $338.9 million.
Kforce sees FY2021 EPS of $2.68-$3.00, versus the consensus of $2.61. Kforce sees FY2021 revenue of $1.368-1.43 billion, versus the consensus of $1.39 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kforce (KFRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q1 EPS by 93c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus
- TEGNA (TGNA) Prelim. Q1 Results Top Consensus
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy