Kforce (KFRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kforce (NASDAQ: KFRC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.86, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $354 million versus the consensus estimate of $347.17 million.
Kforce sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.57-$0.65, versus the consensus of $0.51. Kforce sees Q1 2021 revenue of $354-364 million, versus the consensus of $338.9 million.
Kforce sees FY2021 EPS of $2.68-$3.00, versus the consensus of $2.61. Kforce sees FY2021 revenue of $1.368-1.43 billion, versus the consensus of $1.39 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kforce (KFRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- Universal Stainless & Alloy (USAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c, Revenues Beat
- Lithia Motors (LAD) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.13, Revenues Beat