Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Q1 Guidance Misses
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.71, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $756 million versus the consensus estimate of $754.34 million.
Keysight Technologies sees Q1 2015 EPS of $0.44-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.60. Keysight Technologies sees Q1 2015 revenue of $702-742 million, versus the consensus of $748.40 million.
“Our strong Q4 performance contributed to a solid first year as an independent company,” said Ron Nersesian, Keysight president and CEO. “Our team’s operational discipline drove excellent earnings results in Q4 and throughout the year, while we completed the separation and closed our first major acquisition with Anite. We have also established a consistent track record of meeting our guidance commitments over the past several quarters.”
“Looking forward, our recently announced organizational structure is the next step in driving increased focus on customer solutions and accelerating our growth initiatives in 2016,” added Nersesian. “While we maintain our expectations for market growth of 2 percent in 2016, recent macro data has tempered our expectations for the first half of the year.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Ross Stores (ROST) Collapses 28% After Cutting Guidance, Analyst Says It May Take a Few Quarters Before Shares Can Recover
- They Did It Again: Palo Alto (PANW) Delivers Another Robust Quarter, Analysts Bulled-up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!