Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $715 million versus the consensus estimate of $718.89 million.
Keysight Technologies sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.57-$0.71, versus the consensus of $0.67. Keysight Technologies sees Q4 2016 revenue of $715-755 million, versus the consensus of $756.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F45 Training Holdings Inc. (FXLV) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c; Raises FY Net New Franchises Sold Guidance
- Enjoy Technology, Inc. (ENJY) Announces Q1 Financial Results, Secures Interim Financing and Initiates Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!