Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.64, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $758 million versus the consensus estimate of $750.8 million.
Keysight Technologies sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.51-$0.65, versus the consensus of $0.58. Keysight Technologies sees Q3 2017 revenue of $810-850 million, versus the consensus of $842 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Ross Stores (ROST) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!