Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q2 EPS by 24c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.22, $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of $0.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.07 billion.
Keysight Technologies sees Q3 2019 EPS of $0.97-$1.05, versus the consensus of $0.97. Keysight Technologies sees Q3 2019 revenue of $1.02-1.06 billion, versus the consensus of $1.06 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F45 Training Holdings Inc. (FXLV) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c; Raises FY Net New Franchises Sold Guidance
- Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Revenue Misses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!