Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.83, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $1.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.35 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.3 billion.
Keysight Technologies sees Q3 2022 EPS of $1.74-$1.80, versus the consensus of $1.75. Keysight Technologies sees Q3 2022 revenue of $1.33-1.35 billion, versus the consensus of $1.34 billion.
- Keysight’s third fiscal quarter of 2022 revenue is expected to be in the range of $1.33 billion to $1.35 billion. Non-GAAP earnings per share for the third fiscal quarter of 2022 are expected to be in the range of $1.74 to $1.80. Full fiscal year 2022 revenue growth is expected to approach 8 percent. Non-GAAP earnings per share growth for fiscal year 2022 is expected to be in the range of 14 to 15 percent. Non-GAAP financial measures exclude items that pertain to future events and are not currently estimable with a reasonable degree of accuracy. Therefore, no reconciliation to GAAP amounts has been provided. Further information is discussed in the section titled “Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures” below.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Huize Holding Limited (HUIZ) Reports Q1 Revenue of $47.2M, Profit of $1.9M
- Quotient (QTNT) Reports Q4 Revenue of $9.8M, Loss of $26.87M, Provides Business Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!