Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.93, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $983.18 million.
Keysight Technologies sees Q2 2019 EPS of $0.93-$0.99, versus the consensus of $0.92. Keysight Technologies sees Q2 2019 revenue of $1.06-1.08 million, versus the consensus of $1.05 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Applied Materials (AMAT) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c, Guidance Misses
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!