KKR & Co. (KKR) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KKR & Co. (NYSE: KKR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.49, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KKR & Co. (KKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Updates Guidance
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Sales Beat