KB Home (KBH) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c, Revenue Misses, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) reported Q4 EPS of $1.91, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $1.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.71 billion.
The Company is providing the following current guidance for its 2022 fiscal year:
- Housing revenues in the range of $7.20 billion to $7.60 billion.
- Average selling price in the range of $480,000 to $490,000.
- Homebuilding operating income as a percentage of revenues in the range of 15.7% to 16.5%, assuming no inventory-related charges.
- Housing gross profit margin in the range of 25.4% to 26.2%, assuming no inventory-related charges.
- Selling, general and administrative expenses as a percentage of housing revenues in the range of 9.4% to 9.9%.
- Effective tax rate of approximately 25%, assuming no federal energy tax credit extension is enacted.
- Ending community count up 20% to 25%.
- Return on equity in excess of 26%.
The Company plans to also provide guidance for its 2022 first quarter on its conference call today.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KB Home (KBH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loop Industries (LOOP) Reports Q4 Net Loss of $14.3M, Provides Update On Continuing Business Developments
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!