KB Home (KBH) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.73, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.16 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.17 billion.
Backlog and Net Orders (comparisons on a year-over-year basis)
- Net orders for the quarter grew 24% to 3,325, with net order value increasing 25% to $1.28 billion.
- Both net orders and net order value rose in each of the Company’s four regions.
- Company-wide, net orders per community averaged 4.3 per month, compared to 4.1 per month.
- The cancellation rate as a percentage of gross orders for the 2019 third quarter improved to 20% from 26%.
- The Company’s ending backlog rose 14% to 6,230 homes. Ending backlog value grew to $2.30 billion, up 13% from $2.04 billion, with increases in all regions.
- Average community count for the quarter increased 18% to 255, while ending community count grew 13% to 254. The improvement in average community count reflected growth in each of the Company’s four regions.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KB Home (KBH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KB Home (KBH) call put ratio 9.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!