KB Home (KBH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $843.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $818.63 million.
- Housing revenues increased 36% to $798.6 million from $586.2 million for the corresponding period of 2014, reflecting greater delivery volume and a higher overall average selling price.
- The Company delivered 2,236 homes, up 25% from 1,793 homes in the year-earlier quarter.
- The overall average selling price rose 9% to $357,200, compared to $327,000 a year ago, as average selling prices increased in each of the Company’s four regions.
- Land sale revenues totaled $41.6 million, reflecting activity in the Company’s West Coast, Southwest and Southeast regions. There were no land sales in the year-earlier period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KB Home (KBH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q1 EPS by 34c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!