KB Home (KBH) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.87, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.28 million.
- Net orders for the third quarter increased 3% to 2,685. Net order value declined 5% to $1.02 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KB Home (KBH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KB Home (KBH) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Equitable Announces 2021 Equitable Excellence℠ Scholarship Winners
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!