KB Home (KBH) Tops Q1 EPS by 19c, Management has Withdrawn Guidance
- European shares strain for momentum even after Powell reassurance
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) reported Q1 EPS of $0.63, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $955.5 million.
Note Relating to 2020 Guidance
In light of the uncertainty surrounding the spread of COVID-19 and the unprecedented public health and governmental efforts to contain it, management has withdrawn guidance for its 2020 fiscal year. Through its experienced leadership team, and supported by a solid balance sheet and significant liquidity, the Company continues to engage with customers who maintain a strong desire for homeownership, deliver homes and generate revenues, while working closely with its business partners and monitoring cash outflows to position the Company to navigate through this evolving operating environment.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KB Home (KBH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Plug Power (PLUG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/22: (SAFM) (SPLK) (GME) Higher; (MVIS) (MSTR) (MARA) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!