KB Home (KBH) Reports Q2 Loss of 89c/Share
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.89), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.32). Revenue for the quarter came in at $271.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $257.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Stewart Crossing, Its Latest New-home Community in a Prime Pierce County, Washington Location
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q1 EPS by 34c
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!