KB Home (KBH) Q2 Revenue Tops Views
- Nasdaq set to open at record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $811.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $747.06 million.
Backlog and Net Orders (comparisons on a year-over-year basis)
- Ending backlog value grew 14% to $1.83 billion, reflecting increases in all regions.
- Homes in backlog rose 10% to 5,205.
- Net order value for the quarter grew 14% to $1.20 billion.
- Net orders for the quarter increased 8% to 3,249.
- The cancellation rate as a percentage of beginning backlog for the quarter improved to 21% from 25%, and as a percentage of gross orders improved to 21% from 22%.
- Average community count for the quarter decreased 2% to 242.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KB Home (KBH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/22: (SAFM) (SPLK) (GME) Higher; (MVIS) (MSTR) (MARA) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades RPM International (RPM) to Underweight on Relative Performance Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!