Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 24c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 19, 2021 6:28 AM EDT)
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) reported Q3 EPS of $2.60, $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of $2.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.74 billion.
Johnson & Johnson sees 2021 EPS of $9.77-$9.82, versus the consensus of $9.66. Johnson & Johnson sees 2021 revenue of $94.1-94.6 billion, versus the consensus of $94.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arco Platform Ltd. (ARCE) Reports Q3 Adjusted Net Loss of R$ (12.0)M
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) Acquires NEHDS Logistics for $64M
- HP (HPQ) Shares Soar After FQ4 Beat, Analyst Cautious and Sees Risks to FY22 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!