Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; raises forecast
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) reported Q2 EPS of $2.80, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $2.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.53 billion versus the consensus estimate of $24.67 billion.
Johnson & Johnson sees FY2023 EPS of $10.60-$10.70, versus the consensus of $10.65. Johnson & Johnson sees FY2023 revenue of $99.3-100.3 billion, versus the consensus of $98.96 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) to Buy Ahead of Business Review
- Elastic surges 18% as AI boost yields beat and raise quarter, analyst upgrade
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!