Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c; Raises Outlook
- Wall St moves sideways after mixed Fed statements
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) reported Q1 EPS of $2.68, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $2.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.61 billion.
Johnson & Johnson sees FY2023 EPS of $10.60-$10.70, versus the consensus of $10.51. Johnson & Johnson sees FY2023 revenue of $97.9-98.9 billion, versus the consensus of $97.71 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- These 10 leading companies talked about AI the most on their earnings calls
- Zscaler (ZS) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!